Saturday, January 03, 2009

The Birthday Celebrations Have Begun!



Too Rainy To Ride Outside



And are not over yet. Emma wanted to go out to eat yesterday on her birthday. Her request? Anywhere with a big bowl of Mac-N-Cheese! She cleaned her plate, got a big bowl of ice cream and came back home to open presents. She is so excited to be 4 years old. She says, "I am a big girl now!" Sam is trying to understand still being 3 (they have been the same age for quite a while now) and the fact that right after Christmas, he is not getting the presents too. He is so sweet about it but he is questioning it a bit. Now he says, "It's Emma's birthday, not my birthday. My birthday - Baseball!" So we will plan on a baseball birthday for Sam this Spring. Emma got a big girl bike for her birthday from Mommy and Daddy. She got a Barbie Bus and Barbie walkie-talkies from Mamna and Popaw. Tomorrow she has her Cupcake Birthday Party!

8 Comments:

At 4:35 PM , Blogger my3 kids said...

What a beautiful little 4 year old you are Emma....love your outfit and your new bike...wow way cool. You have rain and we have a major blizzard...you wouldn't believe the snow coming down..yikes. I hope we are not snowed in after all this! Have a happy day and can't wait to see pix of your cupcake party! Love Emma and Kira

 
At 10:54 PM , Blogger the mommy said...

WOW! 4 years old already..She is more beautiful then ever. I hope she had a great day..

Hugs
Susan

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

she is sooo beautiful

 
At 12:28 AM , Blogger Sam said...

First, let me say I had to pick myself up off the floor when I discovered you had posted again! Yeah, I'm talking to you!

I hope Emma (gorgeous thing that she is) had an amazing birthday! Every kid should get the chance to ride their bike in the house just once. I still can't believe Emma is 4!!!! You must be mistaken because that means Kieren will be 4 in March. Nope. Not happening!

Missed you lots!!!
Sam

 
At 9:34 PM , Blogger Shelly and Family said...

Happy 4th Birthday Emma! (can you believe that our girls turn four this month...where does the time go...)

 
At 11:25 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

Love her riding her bike around...so cute!!!!

 
At 10:33 PM , Blogger Becky said...

My laptop crashed last month and I just realized you finally posted something! Boy I feel so behind!

Happy belated birthday to Emma!! What a cool bike she has and what a cute outfit.

I did not know you knew the PFP. How cool! I so can not wait to meet and learn from her. She takes wonderful pictures.

Coming to the fair this year??? PLEASE!!!

Hugs,
Becky

 
At 10:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Julie,

Happy Birthday Emma! I can't believe our girls are four. Claire recieved the exact same bike for her birthday.LOL

Starla

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home