Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

My favorite candy is a Nerds Rope (Tropical Flavor) and they are very hard to find. Russ asked me what I wanted for Valentine's Day and I said a Tropical Nerds Rope - he looked and looked and could not find them. He frequented gas stations and called local candy stores but to no avail. You would have to know Russ - he will not be outdone. The rare Tropical flavor will not win!! He has been looking for them ever since then - 3 months!! He finally found them on Amazon and when I came into the kitchen this morning, I found this candy greeting. He ordered 2 cases so I will be enjoying my Tropical Nerds Ropes for quite a long time to come! All 48 of them (One for almost every week of the year, but, really, do you think it will even last me a month?!)
Happy Mother's Day 2008

10 Comments:

At 10:20 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Happy Mother's Day Julie! I have enjoyed reading your blog. Your family is absolutely beautiful! I can tell that you have such a sweet and caring heart for your children and husband. What a great mommy you are!

You can definitely be my third PIF person. Just reply to this comment with your email address so I can get your snail mail address. Thanks!

 
At 10:40 PM , Blogger my3 kids said...

Happy Mother's Day Julie...you always look so beautiful!! Love the picture of you with your kids....you are such an awesome mommy. Your hubby is very sweet too. You deserve it girl. I am happy to call you my friend.

 
At 6:07 AM , Blogger Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Happy Mother's Day :D
That was so "sweet"! Love the image of you and the kids - it is great!
Ladybug hugs,
;D

 
At 9:45 AM , Blogger LaLa said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! I love your nerd gift : )The picture of you and the kidlets is great

Yeah, we have to get together soon!!

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger Football and Fried Rice said...

That is SOOOOO awesome :D I, too, love Nerds on a rope (and laffy taffy and hot tamales and mike and ikes..all kinds of kiddie candy!) What a sweet husband you have!

happy Mother's Day!

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger Michele said...

Julie,
First of all, you are cracking me up with your comments. Happy Mother's Day to you!! I have been reading... not able to get to the tagging part yet...I will. Everytime I see photos of you and the kids I smile. Much love to all!!

 
At 1:43 PM , Blogger the mommy said...

Julie Happy mothers Day to one of the sweetest mothers I know (and that is without the nerds LOL). You are truly an inspiration to me. I have told you this many times but I feel very blessed to call you a friend.

 
At 2:40 PM , Blogger redmaryjanes said...

What a gorgeous blog! Happy Belated mother's day to you. It looks like we have some great friends in common.

 
At 6:20 AM , Blogger Shelly and Family said...

Happy Mother's Day (sorry a little late with this one)! I love the photo of you and your children...and the photo of the message written out in the candy! I know you guys had a wondeful day!

 
At 4:05 PM , Blogger Amie said...

Just found your blog.. :)

What a Beautiful family you have!!
And that is the sweetest story about your husband. He definitly knows the way to a womans heart, sugar.

Hae a Happy Day!
:)
Amie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home