Thursday, October 16, 2008

Do you think they have a 12 step program for this??

It has been 4 months since my last post (thanks to those of you who keep reminding me). I have
been busy - kids, activities, keeping my sanity,..... Sam is getting Speech three times a week,
Emma is in ballet (soooo cute), Coleman has already been in 2 plays this year, numerous
Scouting activities and all the other things that constitute life with 5 kids. And then there is the
other thing. My addiction. It is true. I am addicted to Facebook. I am finally admitting it. Many
of you already know this because we have found each other over in that other world. And for
those of you who have not yet ventured out, make sure you are ready because it is so much fun
and you will be attracted to it like a moth to the flame. And once you do wander on over, feel free
to friend request me so that I can SuperPoke you! I have really enjoyed reconnecting with old
friends. I have even gotten friend requests from my aunt and uncle, but the ones I enjoy the
most are old neighborhood friends, people I knew in middle school, a random college friend...It is
so great to see where they are in their lives, etc... Well, enough about this. I know you are not
here for a Facebook testimonial. So let's get on with the show....

I will just post some pix of the kiddies because I know that is really what you want to see!

Sam cooking it up in the kitchen

Meet and Greet at our Preschool


First Day of Preschool



9 Comments:

At 8:16 PM , Blogger my3 kids said...

Finally...LOL ha ha the pictures are adorable. Such sweeties and I hope they are having a great time at preschool! Facebook is fun isn't it:)

 
At 10:21 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

It is about time...sure I can see pics on FB but I want them here too...I am sooo needy LOL

 
At 10:39 PM , Blogger Football and Fried Rice said...

It's about time!! I am intentioanlly staying away from facebook - I can't take another time-sucker!!! I have to start banking time for the toddler that is on her way to our house!!!

 
At 1:51 PM , Blogger Becky said...

It's about time for sure! Like Lala, I can see the pics on FB but I still come here every day. I am needy too!

 
At 4:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay...you posted! I get in trouble with my family if I go a week, so you must have heard some complaining LOL. We really do need to get together soon....

 
At 11:14 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your kids are darling. I'll have to get that cauliflower recipe from you ;)
I'm addicted to Facebook too. No wonder I'm behind in the laundry...

 
At 2:41 PM , Blogger o-captain said...

Sam looks WONDERFUL!!! I love his smile. :-) I am one of those FB lovers too. My worst part is finding all of my old students. Many of them have families and jobs. I can't believe the fun I am having over there...so I have all the sympathy for you.

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger crazylady said...

A double on the drive by...
Thanks for updating and telling us so little *snort*.
I want sordid details...The pics are of course fab, and well, surely you can't take credit for that :) It's like taking a bad photo of Angelina Jolie. It's not possible.

Missed you while you eating bonbons. Five, shmive kids? Puleezzz! Don't you have a routine yet? Make some time for us. :)

 
At 1:52 PM , Blogger kerri said...

I just love the photos, good to see your posting again. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home