Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Crazy Friend Sam

You never want to cross Sam. Sometimes just being nice to her will get her all worked up. She is so talented when it comes to the art of photo shopping (Is that even a word?). But it is a double edged sword - she uses it for good and for evil. Regardless, she always keeps me laughing. Here is some of her latest handiwork.

http://samcampbell.blogspot.com/2008/10/wow-just-when-you-think-you-know.html

Now I just need to decide what my next move will be. I welcome any and all suggestions.....

4 Comments:

At 11:16 PM , Blogger my3 kids said...

Hilarious!!!!! ha ha ha

 
At 12:32 AM , Blogger Sam said...

Are you challenging me?! Bring it on, woman! Bring it on!!!

 
At 1:51 PM , Blogger kerri said...

Too funny, she is the master that Sam.
I see a challenge, I'm waiting safely in the sidelines to see what is going to come of this, LOL!!!
Yes, I'm afraid of Sam, very afraid, LOL.

 
At 9:00 PM , Blogger crazylady said...

that was YOU?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home