Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Really Funny Coincidence

We were eating lunch on my birthday on our way home from the beach at my favorite little local hangout, The Coastal, in the sleepy little fishing town of Panacea, Florida. Coleman spots a pink Coastal can coozie for sale on the counter and goes with Russ to buy it for me for my birthday - really sweet. I can always count on Coleman to look for ways to make my day just a little brighter. He surprises me with it, and of course Miss Emma wants to have it. I hear her saying "sticker" while I am hugging Coleman for being so thoughtful. I turn around to find this:


12 Comments:

At 4:12 PM , Blogger Out Numbered! said...

cute like this one! There is never a dull moment with kids.

Jennifer Hardin

 
At 4:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, that picture is just hysterical!

 
At 11:30 PM , Blogger my3 kids said...

awe how cute is that?! What a sweetie Emma is.

 
At 5:43 AM , Blogger Shelly and Family said...

I just love it!!!!

 
At 5:05 PM , Blogger Chasing Dreams Photography said...

She is so cute!!!! I just love this picture.

 
At 7:33 PM , Blogger Starla said...

Hey Julie,

I always check your site to see what the Georgian part of our family is up to through the week. I feel peaceful just watching your family. Have a wonderful summer.

Love to all,

 
At 10:28 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

The crossed eyes really crack me up too...email me..I have a question for you : )

 
At 9:46 AM , Blogger Mother of 2 Angels said...

OH MY GOODNESS - That is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen. you need to submit that to someone - that needs to be on the cover of something SERIOUSLY!!!!!

 
At 6:49 PM , Blogger the mommy said...

Julie, First how sweet is Coleman?

Oh my gosh Emma is so beautiful. I LOVE!!!! this photo of her. Soooo adorable..

 
At 11:20 PM , Blogger Sam said...

OMG! Too funny!!!!

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger J said...

lol... and happy birthday!!!

 
At 8:51 PM , Blogger crazylady said...

I'd make a Tshirt with that pic at the local photo store.
Perfect moment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home