Wednesday, July 11, 2007

How Many Pictures Did I Take????

Jack is holding the moon in his hands
Robbie is tall enough to touch the moon
I took this picture of the boys in the dark as they were walking back

Well, I am hoping to finish up our Beach Trip so that I can move onto all of the things we have been doing since we got home. I love to take pictures and have a room in our basement where I keep all of my photos (pre digital camera) and have a desk and tables to scrapbook and do all sorts of crafty things as well as wrap gifts and just get away. It is decorated in a Beach theme - I will have to go down there and take some pictures of it to post - but first I need to download all of my cameras (yes, plural - I have one for every occasion). For now, enjoy the rest of the pictures from the beach.

3 Comments:

At 1:11 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

Great creative shots : ) So glad you had fun.

 
At 5:13 PM , Blogger the mommy said...

Great Photos and I did I tell you that I LOVE Chris Isaak?

 
At 10:11 AM , Blogger my3 kids said...

neat pictures Julie..it really looks like the boys are touching the moon. Love it! The boys are as handsome as ever:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home