Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Our Precious Son SAM!!!!

Posted by Picasa
Our agency received this picture of Sam from his orphanage late yesterday afternoon. We are beyond emotional at the first sight of Sam smiling!! All of his paperwork spoke of what a happy child he is, but, with all of the pictures we have received of him, we had yet to see him smile. I cried and laughed all evening! He is so precious!!!! And he is a BIG boy - not a baby. I feel like I have missed so much of his little life. This week I have seen LOAs coming to waiting families after only 70 days, and I am so happy for them and at the same time, I am so sad that we waited 93 days. I know it is all in God's timing, and I know his timing is so much better than mine, I just feel frustrated. I saw that a TA has just been received only 15 days after the LOA was returned, and I am anxious to see when ours will arrive. It has been 1 week since we returned ours. Maybe we will only wait one more week (or two, gotta be realistic)! I hope you enjoy seeing Sam's smiling face as much as we do!

14 Comments:

At 4:48 PM , Blogger Headmeister said...

OMG Julie!!! I drew my breath in when I saw this pic!!! I have GOOSE BUMPS GALORE!!!

He is just.... beautiful.... :)

 
At 6:08 PM , Blogger Becky said...

What a handsome little boy!! I am hoping your TA arrives super duper fast, my friend!

BTW - Thanks for the push - the blog is updated

 
At 7:36 PM , Blogger crazylady said...

Congratulations. One smile melts a million worries.

 
At 8:11 PM , Blogger the mommy said...

Beautiful that is all I can say he is Beautiful

Susan

 
At 9:27 PM , Blogger Beckyb said...

He is truly beautiful!!! You are so blessed!!! Now - let's get going to get him!!!! :)

 
At 7:47 AM , Blogger Polar Bear said...

What a wonderful smile! The picture is GREAT!

I hope hope that TA comes soon!

 
At 1:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a blessing! Maybe he is smiling because he heard you finally got your LOA and knows you are coming soon?!!

Jodi
waiting and waiting on LOA!

 
At 5:35 PM , Blogger my3 kids said...

Julie, Sam is such a sweet handsome little boy and I am so hoping you receive your TA very very soon. I can't wait to see sweet Sam in your arms..awe what a joy to receive a new picture of him and for him to have a smile on is little face:) So sweet!!!

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger Cheri and Shane said...

Congratulations!! He is SO cute...what a GREAT picture of him. I bet you can't stop staring at it!! I can't wait to see photos of you guys WITH Sam in China....soon - Hang in there!!! :)

 
At 1:20 PM , Blogger Shelly and Family said...

Sam is way too handsome! Have you guys heard anything more on when you'll be traveling? I am praying it will be very soon...

 
At 3:15 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

What a beautiful smile!! I know you were over the moon getting those.

 
At 3:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

 
At 9:29 PM , Blogger insanemommy said...

He is adorable! Congruatulations!

Happy Birthday too....someone shared our secret.

 
At 7:04 AM , Blogger Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

Oh my! What a handsome little guy... I bet you cant wait to hold him in your arms.. It will be SOON!

Carrie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home