Friday, June 22, 2007

LOA!! OH HAPPY DAY!! LOA!!

Our LOA arrived at our agency on Monday morning! Only 93 days since our LID (but who's counting.....). We received it Tuesday, signed it and overnighted it back to our agency for receipt on Wednesday. Now our wait for TA (travel approval) officially begins. Our agency said it usually takes about 2-3 weeks to receive that and they think we will be in China sometime next month!! When we travel we will be posting here a bit, but I think we are going to use The Story of You again this time. It was so easy to use while we were in China with Emma and then she made us a c.d. of our journey to keep, and we would like that for Sam as well. As soon as we have our page up and running, I will post the address.

9 Comments:

At 6:01 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

YAY...huge congrats!!! Now come on TA!!

 
At 7:24 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

Hey..got your comment..email me at lala28@comcast.net so we can figure something out : )

 
At 12:18 AM , Blogger Sam said...

I'm so excited for you!!!!! YAY!!!! Congrats!

Sam (but not the "Sam" you really want right now!)

 
At 10:08 AM , Blogger Out Numbered! said...

YEAH! It's about time. Got get Sam.

Jennifer H.

 
At 9:03 PM , Blogger J said...

Julie, that's amazing, can't wait to follow along with you!

Julie

 
At 9:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratuations! I can't wait to follow your journey to China! If we get our LOA this week, maybe we will run into you guys in Guangzhou again!!!!!

Jodi

 
At 9:57 PM , Blogger Becky said...

WOO HOO!!! Congrats Julie! I can't wait to follow along. Now I know Sam should be home before you make your annual trip to KY in August.

 
At 9:30 AM , Blogger Polar Bear said...

That is really GREAT news! Hopefully the TA won't be far behind.

I've enjoyed your blog. Your children are adorable. I'm going to follow along while you wait for Sam, ok?

 
At 3:05 PM , Blogger polkadot said...

congrats! I am one jealous mama, waiting for my boy in Nanchang and about a month behind you! Have so much fun... go et that smiling Sam.
http://shuey6.info

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home