Monday, October 22, 2007

Through The Eyes Of A Child

This is the coolest thing I have ever seen
No, mom, I mean it - Come look!!
The littlest things just delight Sam and it really helps to keep life in perspective. We had been home from China with Sam for several weeks before it rained (Welcome to the Drought Ridden South!). The day that it did finally rain, Sam was so excited! He kept grabbing my arm and pulling me to the window and pointing with all of his might. I am sure that he has seen rain before, but definitely not since we had been home and never with this much freedom. It just melted my heart to see his excitement over something that most people take for granted. He stayed at the window for most of the day, admiring the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home