Monday, October 22, 2007

Student Council!

Helping Mommy Cook
Mr. Student Council
Celebrating with My Brother

Jack was elected Student Council representative for his class this year! We are so proud of him! Ironically, our older son Coleman was elected during his 4th grade year also. The first thing Jack said when he got in the car was - "I won student council, do I get a cake like you made for Coleman when he got elected?" It's all about keeping score.... and keeping it fair! That's Jack for you! Of course, he got his cake and a party too!

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM , Blogger Shelly and Family said...

The photos of the kids are adorable! I was so sadden to read about what your family went through the beginning of Sept until Oct. I can see from the new posts today, that everything is back on track...which is always wonderful news to me! Hope all is well..and stays that way for a long time! Miss talking to you!

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

What wonderful cooks you have...if they have a spare minute send them my way : )

Congrats Jack!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home