Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Coleman's Birthday!!

Along with all of our Christmas celebrations, we also celebrated Coleman's 11th Birthday. My how my baby has grown. Coleman is such an amazing kid! He is so smart, funny, full of joy, eager to please, self correcting and has such a sweet and gentle spirit. It is so neat to watch him grow up. As much as I would love to have him stay my little baby, I am so proud of the young man that he is becoming. His teachers just adore him. I cannot believe that he will be in middle school next year! For his party, he invited what he refers to as his "posse" over for pizza, pool, ping pong, movies, cake and play. We had a blast! He has such a sweet group of friends. They were happy playing in the little kids playroom with all of the preschool toys. It was really funny to watch all of these 5th grade boys playing with shopping carts, Thomas the Tank Engine and Steve from Blues Clues! Boy do I have some blackmail pictures! Ha!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home