Wednesday, August 16, 2006



Updated Collage after figuring out the new program ;O)


I have been wanting to create a collage of pictures of Emma from her referral to the present. I found a software that I like (Wondershare Photo Collage Studio) and I have been working on it tonight. I am posting my rough draft. I take so many pictures that it is hard to choose just a few. I took over 3500 digital pictures in China! I cannot believe how much she has changed. For starters, she has doubled her "Gotcha Day" weight. When we first saw her, she was almost 10 months old and weighed not quite 14 pounds. Now she weighs double that and has these giant cheeks (and lips!). Her hair has become so much fuller and healthier. I really enjoyed looking back at all of the pictures and memories (kleenexes, anyone?). I can't believe how far we have all come!

2 Comments:

At 9:28 AM , Blogger my3 kids said...

Hi Julie,

It is so great to see Emma and the boys and to hear all about how your family is doing. It's amazing how fast the girls are changing isn't it. I can't believe we have been home from China since November. Our Emma is doing great and our older kids are getting ready to start back to school as well. I will have to send you an email to catch up. Glad to see your blog:) We look forward to updates.

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger Sam said...

Look at how much Miss Em has grown!!! I just posted a bunch of new photos to our blog. Check it out when you get a second!

Sam
http://samcampbell.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home