Friday, April 27, 2007

Hello Everyone! I know it has been a long time since my last post..... I really have no excuse, just life. I did sit down to post one day and after repeated attempts at uploading a picture unsuccessfully, I finally gave up. So here I am, weeks later, finally catching up. We received updates on Sam yesterday and he has grown up so much since the last picture they sent. He is just beautiful. In addition to our referral picture, the orphanage has sent us 3 other sets of photos of Sam. We are so grateful! His hair has grown out a bit and he looks more like a little boy than a baby. He is gorgeous!! His 2nd birthday is a week from today and we have sent 2 birthday cakes to the orphanage so they can celebrate. I met a wonderful woman online who is also adopting from Luoyang and she took a birthday present to Sam for us last week. They should receive his cake on his birthday. We used Blessed Kids to send it. We sent a package to Emma after her referral through Adele at Blessed Kids and were very pleased with her service, so we are using it again for Sam.

Updated Picture of Sam (late April 2007)

Picture of Sam sent to us early March 2007

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is just GORGEOUS!!! I am so happy for you all...

Carrie Yang

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home